Daniel Fascione

Fascione_Daniel.JPG

#90

Position: DL

Height: 6-2

Weight: 245

Program: Psychology

Hometown: Stoney Creek, ON

Eligibility: 2

Year: 2

The greatest thing about being a Gryphon is: being part of something bigger than yourself

The most important thing that playing football has taught me is: fundamentals are everything. You only have to be 1% “good” at something to be the best. The other 99% can be built on hard work

In 5-10 years I hope to be: have a masters degree and a good life set-up

Favourite Movie: The Secret

Favourite Song: Destroyer – Parkway Drive

Favourite TV Show: The Office