Share your fan photos with us on social media by tagging @gryphonfootball and using #GRYPHONUTS
Want to become a GRYPHONUT?!
You have the opportunity to be part of the Gryphonuts - Gryphon Football's Famed Fan Leaders.
For the past three years, Gryphon Football has employed an individual to be our FANatic. You may have seen him, walking up and down the stands, in his crazy costume, banging tambourines and getting the fans pumped. Last year, we felt our FANatic needed som Gryphonuts to help him out. The Gryphonuts are students who get super pumped about the game and have an outgoing personality. We outfit them with costumes (crazy wigs, morph suits, jester hats, storm trooper helmets) and noisemakers (airhorns, sirens), and let them have fun with the crowd.
We have 6-10 positions open this year for the Gryphonuts, as well as a mascot position open.
What you need to know:
- Preference given to students in first or second year as we are looking for a 3-4 year commitment
- Required attendance at all home games: Sept 9, Sept 23, Oct 14
- Arrive by 12:00 PM and stay until the end of each game
- PAYMENT: Dinner and a beverage will be purchased for you at Brass Taps immediately after the game
- BONUS: If you participate in all three games this season, you will receive a $50 bonus
- POST-SEASON: An invitation to a Gryphonut Thank You dinner
How to Apply:
Email Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Year in School
- 3-5 sentences describing why you would make a good Gryphonut